Northern Cochise Community Hospital, Inc. is a comprehensive healthcare system that services Northern Cochise County as well as neighboring communities in Southeast Arizona.
Northern Cochise Community Hospital, Inc. is comprised of Northern Cochise Community Hospital, Northern Cochise Nursing Home, Sulphur Springs Medical Center and Sunsites Medical Clinic. Our mission is to provide for the healthcare needs of the greater Willcox community and Southeast Arizona. Our vision is to be the community's first choice. Our progressive outlook can be seen in the personal care that our patients receive.
Northern Cochise Community Hospital is located at 901 W. Rex Allen Drive, Willcox, Arizona. For general information please call 520-384-3541.
Ten Reasons to Come to Northern Cochise Community Hospital for Your Healthcare Needs:
10. Outpatient antibiotic/woundcare treatment is offered daily.
9. We perform about 360 endoscopy services per year.
8. Our Laboratory Department is open for regular service Monday through Saturday and on Sunday by appointment, with over 91 labs available.
7. We offer inpatient rehabilitation/swing bed services to keep your recovery close to home.
6. We have a full-service Imaging Department offering a full array of services including: X-ray, DEXA-Scan, nuclear medicine, Mammogram, Ultrasound, a 64-slice CT machine, ECHO Cardiology, and MRI.
5. Our Physical Therapy department offers both inpatient and outpatient Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies.
4. Our Emergency Department has a Level IV Trauma Certification.
3. Our Rural Health Clinics can treat children.
2. Our Specialty Clinics have providers that come to Willcox from Safford, Sierra Vista, & Tucson, representing 17 different Disciplines.
1. Our Trained and caring staff provide EXCELLENT and quality healthcare close to home!
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer
Our Mission is...
Mission Statement of Northern Cochise Community Hospital, Inc.
To provide for the healthcare needs of the greater Willcox community and Southeast Arizona.
To be the community's first choice.
Quality Patient Care, Respect, Compassion for patients, Integrity-ethics and Trust.
We are committed to quality health care close to home.
Our Progressive Outlook
Our progressive outlook can be seen in the personal care that our patients receive. Find out more about us as well as the many services we offer. At our facility you receive high quality health care, close to home!